acquisition cost of inventory
- Cost of goods sold (cost of sales): The original acquisition cost of the inventory that was sold to customers during the reporting period.
- Lower drug acquisition cost of demethylvancomycin was the major reason for its better cost effectiveness.
- First, we must calculate net purchases by adjusting cost of goods sold for change of inventory.
- That goal is to allocate the acquisition cost of a long-lived asset to expense over the years in which the asset contributes to revenue.
- Carrying Cost Of Inventory The cost of maintaining inventory in a company's warehouse.