- What are the symptoms of acoustic neuroma?
- Acoustic neuroma is a type of tumor causing vertigo. Symptoms include vertigo with one-sided ringing in the ear and hearing loss.
- Method Retrospectively summarized the postoperative ICU monitoring and nursing experience of 46 cases acoustic neuroma.
- Acoustic neuroma is the most frequently encountered tumor in the internal auditory canal (IAC).
- Results All the 20 patients with facial nerve neuroma or acoustic neuroma were evaluated by anatomy .