- Eighteen cases were astrocytoma,2 cases meningioma,2cases oligodendrocytoma and 1case was acoustic nerve tumor.
- Intraoperative monitoring is a standard of care during carotid endarterctomy, correction of scoliosis, and resection of acoustic nerve tumors.
- Reservation of facial nerve and acoustic nerve during large acoustic nerve tumor operation
- Gastrointestinal autonomic nerve tumor (GANT) is an uncommon form of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST).
- The acoustic nerve was preserved anatomically in 4 cases(16.7%)and functionally in 2 cases(8.3%).