- perennial marsh plant having swordlike leaves and aromatic roots
- From November to December,Acorus calamus was still in growth.
- Extraction and Separation of Insecticidal Constituents from Acorus Calamus L.
- Hydrophytes (Iris tectorum and Acorus calamus) were planted on the thread of coco in an open pool of eutrophic water.
- The results showed that Acorus calamus grew normally in any of the 5 eutrophic waters.
- After 7 months of operation, all the Acorus calamus was replaced by Alternanthera philoxeroides.
- METHODS:The steam distillation was used to prepare the volatile oil from the rhizome and root of Acorus calamus L .