- I bowed my head in acknowledgement of guilt.
- A written or an oral statement acknowledging guilt, made by one who has been accused or charged with an offense.
- Kilpatrick on 4th acknowledges guilt in the morning in the Detelv Wayne county federation circuit court to judge.
- Prison officials often denied privileges to those, including political prisoners, who refused to acknowledge guilt or obey other prison rules.
- Judge Groner said that she is very at the appointed time possible and the court achieves acknowledges guilt the agreement.