- Bacterial leaching of copper-bearing pyrite is studied by use of thiobacillus ferrooxidans.
- It was proved there existed the direct effect when pyrrhotite was leached by thiobacillus ferrooxidans.
- Thiobacillus ferrooxidans were introduced in the bioleaching process of pyrrhotite and pyrite for desulfurization.
- Thiobacillus ferrooxidans was separated from the coal dump seeper,then used to leach copper from printed circuit board.
- Thiobacillus ferrooxidans was chosen as the main kind of bacterium in research of gas desulfurization.