acidification and hydrolysis
- The waste liquor was pretreated by acidification and flocculation.
- Figure 1. Alcoholysis and hydrolysis of sulfonylurea herbicides.
- When prepared the acidic oil from the soy oil soapstock, two processes that were direct acidification and acid hydrolysis after saponification were compared.
- Pilot test was made to study the treatment effects of traditional Chinese medicine wastewater by hydrolysis acidification and two-stage aerated biological filter(BAF).
- Soils are leached, acidified and nutrient poor.