- NaFeO_2 was synthesized at the condition of high temperature and strong basic environment,from which,the faint character of Fe_2O_3 as an acidic oxide was proved.
- Nitric acid oxidation was found to reduce the surface hydroxyl (OH) groups in increasing the carboxylic acid (COOH) groups.
- UHMWPE fibers were treated by chromic acid oxidation and pyrrole vapor deposition respectively.
- UCP2 limits production of reactive oxygen species( ROS) and inhibits insulin secretion and regulates fatty acid oxidation.
- The lipotropic effect of threonine and lysine might result from their enhancement of fatty acid oxidation activityin liver mitochondria.