acidic cation -exchange resin
- The strongly acidic cation exchange resin catalyzed synthesis of fructone-B by the reaction of ethyl acetoacetate and 1,2-propanediol was studied.
- The technological conditions of nonylphenol production from phenol and nonene using acidic cation exchange resin as catalyst were studied.
- The intrinsic kinetics of the hydration reaction of cyclopentene was investigated in the presence of a strong acidic cation exchange resin catalyst.
- Dibutyl succinate was synthesized catalyzed by a strong acid cation exchange resin from succinic acid and n-butyl alcohol.
- The intrinsic kinetics of the oligomerization of isobutene was investigated in the presence of strong acid cation exchange resin catalyst.