acid-soaked waste residue
- It introduces the process principles of extracting zincate from industrial zinc slag with the methods of acid soak, replacement, oxidation and etc.
- Comparing sour alkali soak with perchloric acid soak, there is a remarkable difference, sour alkali soak results on the lower side.
- There is no waste liquid, waste gas, and waste residue occurring during the production pr- ocess.
- However, we have to see the following radon and radioactive pollution in industrial waste residue.
- The recovery processes of waste residue of tribasic lead sulfate were introduced.