- Acid suppressive level and drug selection for the management of acid related diseases
- The transmission of sexual related diseases have been declining.
- According to a report by the Health Education Authority, 12 people die every hour from smoking related diseases.
- Typhus: Any of a group of related diseases caused by various species of rickettsia that release toxins into the blood.
- First, the amount is certainly triggering the increase in alcohol related diseases and deaths.
- An estimated 300 thousand people died of HIV related diseases in Aisa last year.