- After renovation, the acetone stripper raises its efficiency, which was rather low in the original acetic acid recovery system for removing acetone.
- The chlorogenic acid recovery of the added sample was 99. 37% and RSD was 0. 35%.
- The results indicated that hydrolyctic acid can be concentrated from 20% to 65%, with acid recovery of 81?97%.
- Refinery waste water treating was tested with an annular centrifugal extractor for naphthenic acid recovery in Shengli Refinery of Qilu Petrochemical Company.
- Oxalic acid recovery in a TOA-based system