acid dye colorimetry method
- An acid dye colorimetry method was developed for the determination of cyclovirobuxine D and its tablets .
- The main results were as following:The content of the total alkaloids in Sophora alopecuroides L is analyzed by the acid dye colorimetry method and the result is 8.21%.
- Methods The total alkaloids were tested at 420 nm with acid dye colorimetry in which atropine sulfate was used as standard reference.
- METHODS Acidic dye colorimetry with bromothymol blue as ion pair reagent was employed to determine the alkaloids in samples.
- Keywords Huanglian Berberine Acid dye colorimetry;