- The fruit yields a black dye used to dye cloth, at least in Guangdong.
- The high contrast ratio originates from the combination of light scattering from the microdomain polymer gel and absorption from the black dyes.
- Unlike most of his fellow cadres, he refuses to tint his graying hair with gobs of black dye.
- Degradation efficiencies of wastewater of Acid Black ATT by ozone under different conditions were investigated.
- Bleaching makes your hair stretchy and thin, as bleaching bleaches away the black dye and the outer layer of your hair making it fragile.