- any of several plants of the genus Achillea native to Europe and having small white flowers in flat-topped flower heads
- Achillea wilsoniana (Heim.) Heim.
- Study on Tissue Culture of Achillea alpina L.
- Microscopic Identification of Mongolian Drug Achillea alpina L.
- Definition: Yarrow consists of the whole or cut, dried flowering tops of Achillea millefolium L.
本品为菊科植物蓍Artemisia absinthium L.
- Methods\ 20 patients with tendinitis achillea were treated by acupunture through the kidney channel according to the differentiation principle.
- Objectives To explore the clinical therapeutic effectiveness of the treatment of tendinitis achillea by acupuncturing the kidney channel.