- To use flattery or cajolery to achieve one's ends. 哄骗用花言巧语或哄骗以达到个人目的
- Q: Where do the erased SMS's end up? 哪里抹去短信的结束了?
- Do not ravel out the rope 's end. 别把绳索的一头拆散。
- One often has to work hard and be persistent to achieve one's goal. 若要达到目标，就得努力工作，持之以恒。
- Mrs. Howells was at her wit’s end. 豪威尔夫人已黔驴技穷。
- Using hush money in achieving one' s personal goal is unethical. （想要达到个人目标而秘密行贿，是不道德的。
- An event in which four swimmers compete together as a team to achieve one time. 一种比赛,这种比赛由四名游泳运动员编为一个组一起参赛,记录一个时间。
- HOWARD'S END One of the best stories in the league has been the good health on the Houston Rockets. Well, at least, for one player, Juwan Howard. 火箭有一个球员之健康联盟传为佳话。霍华德也。
- Inside the project, there have been people who, Mr.Negroponte said, came to regard the use of open-source software as one of the project’s ends instead of its means. 项目组内一些成员认为推广使用开放源代码软件不是一种手段而是项目的终极目标。
- Achieving one of his top tax priorities? 完成他的一项最高财务优先权?
- A essentially half of a strech one’s end concentrates upon a scrutiny of a offense by a military, a assist half follows a charge of a offense inside court. 剧情总结： strech一.;的末端在双重分明价值点跟随罪行， ususally在电压标题忍耐的混和，忍耐了。
- Typically, enterprises launch a number of initiatives that proceed in parallel to achieve one or more of these goals. 企业启动许多并行进行的计划来实现一个或多个目标。
- Looking at the Atlantic Ocean from Land\'s End is a really dramatic aquascape. 从英国的海角眺望，大西洋真的是个美妙绝伦的水景。
- Subsystem achieve one or more interfaces, the definition of these interfaces can be implemented subsystem behavior. 子系统实现一个或多个接口，这些接口定义子系统可以执行的行为。
- The smoothness of that shaft 's end face reaches the required criteria. 某轴体的端面其平坦度符合应达到的标准.
- Without having to deal with the trauma1 of severe competition, one can nonetheless struggle hard to achieve one's own professional goals. 你无需应付激烈竞争带来的精神冲击，反而可以努力奋斗实现自己的职业目标。
- The energy conservation and the audit employs two methods to achieve one goal, is best dual cuts down on expenditures the measure. 能源保存和审计雇佣两方法达到一目标,是顺而下有关费用最好双的切口措施能量守恒和审计使用二个方法达到一个目标,最好是减少开支。
- Using hush money in achieving one's personal goal is unethical. 想要达到个人目标而秘密行贿,是不道德的。
- When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. 过去的是非成败，我全不计较，只抱定信念，明天会更好。
- At day’s or week’s end, the program can make sure that irreconcilable transactions are apparent to the user. 在一天或一周结束时，程序可以将不能协调的事务转移到暂停账目中。