- Methods:Twenty patients with achalasia of cardia were given ballon dilation.
- Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of endoscopic direct optical large diameter balloon dilation for Achalasia of cardia.
- Objective:To evaluate the therapeutic efficiency of interventional balloon dilation in treatment of achalasia of cardia.
- Methods: 38 patients were treated for achalasia of cardia by pneumatic balloon dilation, and their symptoms were investigated periodically.
- Keywords achalasia of cardia;balloon dilatation;