- adj.Achaea 的；希腊的
- a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- the ancient Greek inhabitants of Achaea
- of or relating to Achaea or its ancient Greek people
- Athens is the capital of Achaean and the biggest city of it.
- Since it was born, Rome faced to the threaten by its neighbor Achaean.
- Accordingly, the subduction of the North China plate possibly initialed during the late times of the late Achaean.
- The Trojans abducted Helen, and the Achaean princes took advantage of the opportunity to lay siege to this proud city.
- It lost its independence c. 192 BC when it was defeated by and forced to join the Achaean League.