- n.阿哈布(在纳米比亚；东经 18º20' 南纬 23º10')
- And Achab the son of Amri reigned over Israel in Samaria two and twenty years.
- He also walked in the ways of the house of Achab: for his mother pushed him on to do wickedly.
- And Achab the son of Amri did evil in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him.
- E la mano dell’Eterno fu sopra Elia, il quale, cintosi i fianchi, corse innanzi ad Achab fino all’ingresso di Izreel.
- And d Amri slept with his fathers, and was buried in Samaria, and Achab his son reigned in his stead.