- High-property chitosan can be produced by chitin deacetylase.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors had been used to treat cancer and leukemia.
- However, classical research methods which merely focus on single protein are still utilized to study acetyltransferase and deacetylase of Homo sapiens.
- In this paper, advances in the application and research of chitin deacetylase in preparation of chitosan are summarized.
- The pharmacological actions of histone deacetylase inhibitors and their potential clinical uses were reviewed.