- North American lobelia having brilliant red flowers.
- Experiment research showed that GJL was better for relieving pain examinedby heat board and wring body methods, which were caused by heat or acetum.
- North American wild lobelia having small blue flowers and inflated capsules formerly used as an antispasmodic.
- The alkalescence ion water presented significant promotion heal function for rat gastric ulcer cauterized by acetum.
- A messenger from God. Asked Alphonse if she could assist him in any way. Alphonse said there was, so Lobelia joined him.