- a colorless solid amide of acetic acid used as a solvent and in the synthesis of organic compounds
- An organic compound,such as acetamide,containing the CONH2 radical.
- Myocardial injury was presented in patients with acute fluorine acetamide.
- An organic compound, such as acetamide, containing the CONH2 radical.
- A new 1,2-bis(trimethylsilyl)acetamide was synthesized by hydrosilylation.
- The extraction mechanism of palladium in chloride system by di(1-methyl heptyl)acetamide (N_(503)) has been studied.
- N-Phenylacetamide;Acetylaniline;Acetamide, N-phenyl-;n-phenyl-acetamide ... n-phenyl-acetic acid;acet ...