- Effects of cycloheximide (CHX) and cytochalasin B (CB) on the parthenogenetic development of buffalo oocytes were investigated.
- Methods: Injecting cycloheximide to 15-day-old chick embryos and were observed under transmission electron microscopy.
- The protein synthesis inhibitor cycloheximide and mRNA transcription inhibitor Actidione D were also used to show futher mechanism of ABA action.
- On the other hand, cycloheximide could reduce the expression of P 53 and P 21 proteins in ischemic brain tissue also protect CA1 region from DND.
- The results showed that many lymphocytes were already present typical morphology of apoptosis 2 hour after treatment with cycloheximide.