- Finances: Keep an accurate record of money received and spent.
- The manager impressed on his office staff the importance of keeping accurate records.
- Clerk: Don't worry about that.You can keep an accurate record of your balance in your checkbook.
- They recognize the importance of accountability to learners, families, and the community through accurate record keeping and reporting of progress.
- Ensure expense/raw material/project payments follow company standard procedure. Ensure timely and accurate record journal transactions into IFM.