Accounting standard setting as politics
- In July 2003, the Ministry of Finance issued revised "Processes of Accounting Standard Setting".
- To protect the confidentiality of information as required by the Committee, the professional committees or the accounting standards setting body.
- Standard setting， October 21，2002. Katherine Sehipper， Principle-based Accounting Standards， Accounting Horizons， VoL 17，No.1， March 2003. Mrak W.
- accounting standard setting mode
- To enjoy the priority in receiving documents and formal publications on accounting standards issued by the Committee or by the accounting standards setting body.