- a principle that governs current accounting practice and that is used as a reference to determine the appropriate treatment of complex transactions
- Also had learned accounting principle.
- Accounting principle generally accepted top I acceptedit cheerily.
- Conservatism principle is an important accounting principle abided by accounting and disclosure.
- Jack E. Kiger, Stephen E. Loeb, Gordon S. May, Accounting Principle, Revised Printing, Random House1998.
- The accounting principle that is meant to capture fair value might end up distorting it.
- Result of analysis shows effect of Accounting Principle course simulation experiment is signif...