- The chief accounting officer of a company is the controller, or comptroller, as he or she is sometimes called.
- Effective January 1, he will serve as Chesapeake's principal accounting officer.
- Before assuming his current posts, Kellermann was corporate controller and principal accounting officer.
- He has been transferred from the warehouse to the accounts office.
- The chief accounting officer in a medium-sized or large business is usually called the controller, who manages the work of the accounting staff.
- Accounting offices shall establish an internal auditing system.