- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- Covers legal expense and compensation as a result of accidental injury or damage to property of the third party.
- Coal mining enterprises must provide accidental injury insurance for miners working underground and pay premiums.
- Article 44 Coal mining enterprises must provide accidental injury insurance for miners working underground and pay premiums.
- Typical complications are infection, too much bleeding, reaction to anesthesia, or accidental injury.
- Conclusion The cause of lost vision was accidental injury of the optic nerve or the optic chiasma during s...