accessory vascular supply
- Results 12 months after operation, vascular supply of the testis was normal.
- The presence of poorly controlled diabetes can aggravate the risk by the poor vascular supply with relative ischaemia of the muscle.
- The retina is very easy to be subjected to ischemia reperfusion injury (IRI) because of its special vascular supply.
- When blood vessels connect to form a region of diffuse vascular supply it is called an anastomosis (pl. anastomoses).
- As in all endocrine glands, the interstitium has a rich vascular supply into which hormone is secreted.