- Characteristics of anterograde conduction in atrioventricular accessory pathway and estimation of potential risk.
- The Clinical Assessment of T-wave Changes After Radiofrequency Ablation of an Accessory Pathway.
- Atrioventricular accessory pathway (AP) was found in 3 patients,and 2 were ablated successfully.
- Evaluation of Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation Endpoint in Patients With Left Accessory Pathway by Pacing in Left Ventricle.
- Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Right Anterior and Anteroseptal Atrioventricular Accessory Pathway by Superior Vena Cava Approach.