accessory pancreatic tissue
- This study strongly emphasizes the importance of opacifying both the major and the accessory pancreatic duct systems.
- The sonographic feature of this condition has been described as circumferential pancreatic tissue around the duodenum.
- The ratio decrease of DW to WW of pancreatic tissue in 1 hour IR group were insignificantly different from SA+ 1 hour IR group.
- Pancreatitis is activated by trypsin-induced pancreatic tissue inflammation caused by their own digestion,and is also a clinical Common.
- A ring or annulus of pancreatic tissue partially (75%) or completely (25%) surrounds the descending duodenum in the vicinity of the major papilla.