accessory nasal cartilage
- accessory nasal cartilages
- Empyema, Inflammation of accessory nasal sinus, Nasal catarrh, Masal closure, Ozena.
- Methods\ Through the traditional columella margin incision, the alar cartilage and the lateral nasal cartilage were exposed.
- To study cylindromatous clinical and pathological characteristic of nasal cavity or accessory nasal cavity and their prognosis.
- The NPC and the accessory nasal sinal carcinomas are malignant tumours rarely developed in animals, and were discovered for the first time in China.