accessory meningeal artery
- The top of the skull is removed to reveal the middle meningeal artery which has emerged from the foramen spinosum to branch over the surface of the dura.
- Results: 93.3% of ophthalmic arteries originated from internal carotid artery. while 6.7% from middle meningeal artery.
- The embryonic stapedial artery begins development at 15mm embryo stage and closely relates to the formation of the ophthalmic and middle meningeal arteries.
- anastomotic branch with middle meningeal artery
- hemorrhage of middle meningeal artery