- The port is probably being used for dialing out or is not a Remote Access port.
- Remove through access port with back of clapper first with spring end down.
- He inserted a jack into the access port there, and began a highspeed transferral of information.
- Remove #1 Check Assembly by using your hands to unscrew (turn counter-clockwise) Check and remove through top access port.
- Unplug the PS3 and ground yourself. Open the PS3's hard drive access port, located on the side of the unit, with your fingernail.