- An acceptance of an offer becomes effective at the moment the indication of assent reaches the offeror.
- A contract is concluded at the moment when an acceptance of an offer becomes effective in accordance with the provisions of this Convention.
- The essential feature of an offer is that the person making it must intend to be bound without further negotiation, by a simple acceptance of his terms.
- Formal acceptance of an issue offered.
- The parties shall conclude a contract in the form of an offer and an acceptance.
- Article 13The parties shall conclude a contract in the form of an offer and an acceptance.