- Verification by the manufacturer does not absolve the customer of the responsibility to provide acceptable product.
- Verification by the supplier does not absolve the customer of the responsibility to provide acceptable product.
- The availability of a cyanide-free cadmium plating bath with acceptable product quality has been suggested as an answer to simplified treatment needs.
- When sampling is used in final verification, are there formal sampling plans and are they adequate to assure shipment of acceptable product?
- However, when dyeing cotton yarn with vat dyes, it is hard to improve the percentage of level-dyed and acceptable product due to various factors.
- To confirm and accept production plans issued by LG.