- Gutters or channels on each side of a ship's keelson that drain bilge water into the pump well.
- As a special hydrodynamic sound generator, ultrasonic siren has applicative effects on viscosity reduction, scale removal on electric pump well.
- The corrosion and wear of rod pump well cause the damage of downhole equipment and seriously affect the normal production of oil well.
- The fuel flow from the accelerator pump is split between the two barrels.
- The submersible electric pump well system consists of such three subsystems as the oil well, submersible electric pump and pipeline.