- With the accelerated pace of market operation, free/busy unevenness situation grew more and more serious.
- Russian textile exports is one of the major markets, with the accelerated pace of Russia's accession to the WTO, I saw a big fluctuations.
- As China's economic construction and development of the accelerated pace of China's futures market potential for the development of inestimable.
- Africa, especially sub-Saharan Africa, is the continent that has most lost out from the accelerated pace of globalization in the last few decades.
- Shengyang estate fund strategic center study showed that the first half of this year, overseas real estate fund in China accelerated pace.
- He is disturbed, like many other contemporary Chinese artists, by the rampant materialism engendered by the accelerated pace of modernization.