accelarated solvent extraction
- Solvent extraction is accomplished by the addition of an immiscible solvent to the wastewater.
- A study is made of separation of zinc from iron in waste sulfuric acid pickle liquor by solvent extraction.
- The macroreticular resin to adsorb leucomycin( LM) as the better method to replace the solvent extraction method was designed.
- Study on Ultrasonic-assisted Solvent Extraction of Lutein from Tagetes eracta Linn.
- The process of removing acetic acid from furfural wastewater by solvent extraction is studied in this paper.