- The rabbit model of Acanthamoeba keratitis was successfully established.
- Objective Acanthamoeba keratitis,a severe corneal infective disease,is often caused by free-living amoeba Acanthamoeba.
- Conclusions Acanthamoeba is an opportunistic pathogenic free living amoeba which can produce fatal GAE.
- A case of acanthamoeba keratitis associated with soft lens wearing was reported.
- Moor MB, McCulley JP. Radial keratitis as a presenting sign in acanthamoeba keratitis[J].Ophthalmology, 1986; 93:1321.
- After being blown by SPSS repeatedly, the effect to eliminate Acanthamoeba has been improved greatly.