- This paper firstly discusses the reasons why e-preprint system still has higher academic level without peer review.
- Bureaucrats revising reports after peer review.
- In traditional academic publishing, quality assurance usually results from anonymous refereeing by others working in the field (peer review).
- The other obstacle to change is that colleges and universities are self-regulating or, in academic parlance, governed by peer review.
- This document defines an overall peer review process.