- Thus an applicant should comb his academic history or personal experience for anything that makes him stand out,and then highlight it.
- There is no selectivity in admissions, or any questions about previous test scores or detailed academic history.
- "Han-Xue" and "Sung-Xue" constitute the academic history of Ching dynasty and each predominated alternatively.
- So many scholars have become involved in a debate over the plagiarism case, which is something rarely seen in the Chinese academic history.
- Substantial evidence and the understanding of history,comprehensiveness and objectivity are the principles for the writing of academic history.