- n.阿卜耶伊(在苏丹；东经 28º28' 北纬 9º35')
- Abyei was once a thriving market town.
- Thousands of people have fled the disputed Sudanese oil town of Abyei after fresh fighting on Friday.
- Abyei, which sits on rich oil fields straddling the north-south border, is claimed by both sides.
- The story of Abyei is stark proof that the underlying causes of north-south conflict in Sudan have not changed.
- "There is no difference between the two parties and the government is not insisting to keep troops in the Abyei area.