- n.阿布·伯克尔(573-634) 穆罕默德的挚友和岳父；创立伊斯兰教的主要支持者；穆罕默德死后；被推选为第一任哈里发
- Whenever Muhammad wavered Abu Bekr sustained him.
- It has been said that the true founder of the empire of Islam was not so much Muhammad as his friend and helper Abu Bekr.
- If Muhammad, with his shifty character, was the mind and imagination of primitive Islam, Abu Bekr was its conscience and its will.
从穆罕默德狡诈的性格来看，如果他是原始伊斯兰教的头脑和想象力，那么阿布 - 贝克就是它的良心和意志。
- but he escaped with his faithful friend and disciple, Abu Bekr, to the friendly town of Medina which adopted his doctrine.
但是他和他的忠实朋友兼信徒阿布 - 贝克一起逃到了采纳他的学说的友好城市麦地那。
- How Aladdin and Abu got out of the cave?
- Reports from Baghdad this week said Abu Nidal died.