abstract Volerra linear integral operator
- COM]Linear Integrated Systems, Linear Systems, Semiconductor Mfr.
访问数/每百万人：Reach for [LINEARSYSTEMS.
- And by a monotone integral operator, we give an asymptotic approximation way which is further improving the older ways.
- And then, the asymtotic stability of the solutions to linear integral equation and linear integrodifferential equation as proposed by Burton as an open issue is solved.
- It is proved that the substitituon mapping is a proper Fourier integral operator with generalized hypoellipticity.
- The solvability of such equations in space L2(G) is solyed by means of utilizing the normal solvability of integral operator.