- Abstract set of operations supported by one or more endpoints.
- In this paper, an isolated point operator was used to define a topology on an abstract set.
- In this abstract setting, the scalars with which an element of a vector space can be multiplied need not be numbers.
- Diversion to juggle like abstract sets to money, but due to the return, but the risk of being misappropriated by people without knowledge to bear.
- It is now our aim to set up a factory.
- She had the sapphire set in a gold ring.