abstract of applied linguistics
- I received a master's degree of applied linguistics.
- However, it rarely finds itself in the field of applied linguistics.
- The further comb and expurgation of it must be predetermined by making clear a number of basic problems related to the meaning of applied linguistics.
- It can be seen as a branch of applied linguistics, dealing with computer processing of human language.
- Chapelle, C. A. (1996), CALL-English as a second language, Annual Review of Applied Linguistics, 16(), 139-57.