abstract administrative omission
- On the Infringement of Rights from Abstract Administrative Omission
- In the third part, the accuse relief of the administrative omission.
- When any action neglecting to perform the obligation of discretional act violates the rule of reason, it constitutes violation as administrative omission.
- Judicial review of abstract administration act II.
- Taking abstract administrative behavior into the scope of administrative litigation accords with the spirits of modern administrative rule by law.