名词 absorption spectrum:
- the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation that has passed through a medium that absorbed radiation of certain wavelengths
- Result: The HPLC and NMR absorption spectrums are good exclusive and reappear.
- Absorption spectrum of nasopharyngeal cancer cell(CNEi) are measured.
- Absorption Spectra of 3Overtune Bands of UF6.
- The absorption spectrum by using CIS method of quantum chemistry calculation agrees with the experimental spectrum.
- The result showed that absorption spectrums of IR and UV in both of them were thoroughly different.So they can t be mixed to use.