absorption coefficient of gas
- Moreover, the sound absorption coefficient of prepared specimens with 0.4% gas former is greater that that of both specimens with 0.3% and 0.5% gas former.
- Carbon Black Pigmented Ethylene Plastic Film, Test Method for Absorption Coefficient of (08.
- The sound absorption coefficient of the material was tested by standing wave tube method.
- The results show that the thermal deformations are closely related to the absorption coefficient of the medium.
- The sound absorption coefficient of three kinds OSB wallboard were tested by the stationary wave method.